Lythouse is pleased to give you access to the Lythouse app subject to your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Lythouse app. By accessing or using the Lythouse App on any computer, mobile phone, tablet, console or other device (together “Devices” and each a “Device”), you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable law.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use the Lythouse App or any functionality thereof.
Note 1: The Lythouse app may only be used by a person who is 13 years old or over. If you are under 13 years old please do not use this app or send us any personal data (e.g.: your name, age, address or email address).
- Lythouse may change this Agreement
Lythouse reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time and without any further notice to you. If we do this, we will post the updated version of this Agreement in the Lythouse app. It is your responsibility to regularly check for changes to this Agreement and to review such changes. Any new features or updated content or applications that we make available as a part of the Lythouse app will be subject to this Agreement.
Your use of the Lythouse app after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Agreement. In some cases you may be asked to agree to revised terms when accessing the Lythouse app and if you do not agree to the revised terms you will not be allowed to use the Lythouse app.
- Agreement effective until terminated
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling the Lythouse app. Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Lythouse, if you fail to comply with any of the terms, conditions, or guidelines of this Agreement. Upon the termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Lythouse app.
You understand and agree that some of your User Content may continue to appear on or through the Lythouse app or may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time even after your account and/or access to the Lythouse app is terminated.
Lythouse will close or deactivate inactive customer accounts and close accounts that are used in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Privacy Statement.
- Changes to the Lythouse app
The Lythouse app is currently made available to you free of charge only for personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive use. Lythouse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without notice to you, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently to: (a) modify, suspend, terminate, withdraw, or discontinue all or any part of the Lythouse app without compensation to you, including, but not limited to (i) restricting the time all or any part of the Lythouse app is available, (ii) restricting the amount of permitted use of all or any part of the Lythouse app, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user’s right to use all or any part of the Lythouse app; or (b) offer opportunities to some or all users of all or any part of the Lythouse app. You agree that neither Dror nor any of our affiliates shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of all or any part of the Lythouse app, in whole or in part, or of any service, content, or feature offered through the Lythouse app.
- Ownership of the Lythouse app
The Lythouse app (including, without limitation, any material, software, code, files, content, and images contained in or generated by the Lythouse app, accompanying data, and other embedded software, including third-party software, Lythouse app updates and upgrades, — whether in read-only memory, on any other media, or in any other form — are owned by Lythouse or its licensors and are protected by applicable law. No title or any intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
Lythouse Content is protected by copyright. No Lythouse Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, broadcast, posted, transmitted, or distributed except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. Use of Lythouse Content in any way or for any purpose other than as permitted in this Agreement is a violation of Dror’s or an affiliate’s copyrights or other proprietary rights. Permission in writing for all other uses of Lythouse Content must be obtained from Lythouse in advance. All content, graphics, and other intellectual property rights, in each case, whether registered or unregistered, other than the marks of third parties, and related goodwill are the property of Lythouse.
You understand that you have no rights to the Lythouse app, Lythouse Content, Lythouse Marks, or any other Lythouse property except as indicated in this Agreement. Lythouse reserves all other rights with respect to its intellectual property.
- Limited right to use the Lythouse app
Solely to enable your use of the Lythouse app for non-profit making, non-exclusive purposes, subject to third-party terms (as described below) Lythouse hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub-licensable licence to use the Lythouse app as provided in this Agreement. This licence entitles you to install the Lythouse app on your Device and to use the Lythouse App subject to this Agreement. Further, this Agreement does not grant you any rights to use Lythouse’s proprietary interfaces and other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of third-party devices and accessories for use with the Lythouse app. Any use of the Lythouse app in any manner not allowed under this Agreement, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification, or distribution of the Lythouse app or copying or distribution of text, pictures, music, video, data, hyperlinks, displays, and other content provided by the Lythouse app is prohibited.
- Lythouse may collect information about you when you use the Lythouse app
While using the Lythouse app, Lythouse may record information including, but not limited to, your geographic location, Device address, type of Device, your Device’s unique ID, the IP address session start and stop times, network status and information about the way you use the Lythouse App (“Device Information”). Your use of the Lythouse App constitutes your consent to allow Dror to process and record your Device Information.
- Lythouse App rules
- User accounts:
In order to use certain features of the Lythouse App, you must register by providing Dror with certain User Content, as requested by Dror, including your login id and company code. Dror reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel a user name or an account, in its sole discretion. You agree as follows:
- I am aged 13 years or over.
- I will create only one account for my own use.
- I will provide accurate, truthful, current, and complete information when creating my account.
- I will not create an account for anyone other than myself without permission.
- I will maintain and promptly update my account information when any of my account information changes.
- I will maintain the security of my account by not sharing my account information with any other person and by using the available mobile device security features.
- I will protect the confidentiality of my password.
- I will not share my password or let anyone else access my account.
- I will not use another person’s account without permission.
- I will not solicit account information from other users or access another user’s account.
- I will not sell, or transfer my account to any other person, and any such purported transfer shall be null and void.
- I will take responsibility for all activities that occur on my account and for all User Content (defined below) (including, for example, photos, text, information, ratings, reviews, and links) posted using my account.
- I will immediately notify Dror of any unauthorized use of my account of which I become aware.
- I understand that although Dror will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of my account, I may be liable for the losses of Dror or others due to the unauthorized access and use of my account.
- I understand that Dror may disable, suspend, or terminate my use of the Lythouse App at any time in its sole discretion and without any notice to me.
- I understand that any violation of this Agreement may result in the termination of my use of the Lythouse App.
- Safe use of the Lythouse App
You agree as follows:
- I agree not to post or submit any content or link to a website which is illegal, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, libellous, infringing, harassing, hateful, threatening, abusive, pornographic, and offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural or ethnic consent or is otherwise objectionable.
- I will not harass, bully, abuse, threaten, or intimidate any other Lythouse App users.
- I will not use the Lythouse App to harm minors in any way or to encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature.
- I will not use the Lythouse App to send unauthorized or unwanted communications to any other person (i.e. I will not “spam” other people).
- I will not participate in any action that, in Dror’s sole opinion, results or may result in any authorized user of the Lythouse App being scammed or defrauded in any way in connection with such user’s use of the Lythouse App.
- I will not use the Lythouse App to transmit viruses, worms, bots, Trojans, or other malicious code.
- I will not do anything that could overburden, disable, or impair the appearance, functionality, or proper working of the Lythouse App or any software, hardware, equipment, or materials used in connection with the Lythouse App.
- I will not use or exploit any errors in design, features that have not been documented, or “bugs” to gain access in any way that is not generally known and intentionally made available by Dror, and I will promptly report to Dror my discovery of any such errors, features, or bugs.
- I will not hack or spoof the Lythouse App, or modify any other software or website to imply falsely that the other software or website is associated with Dror or the Lythouse App.
- I will not collect user account information or User Content (as defined below), or otherwise access the Lythouse App through an automated means (i.e., through bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, etc.).
- I will not collect or store personal information about any other individual using the Lythouse App, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact, or harass other Lythouse App users.
- I will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Dror.
- I will not manipulate the Lythouse App so as to hide my identity or my use of the Lythouse App.
- I will not violate any laws in my use of the Lythouse App, and I will not use the Lythouse App to do anything unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, or malicious.
- I will not encourage or facilitate any violations of this Agreement.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse, delete, suspend, or terminate—without notice—your access to or use of the Lythouse App upon a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement, including, without limitation, any of the rules listed above. Indirect or attempted violations of this Agreement, and actual or attempted violations by a third party acting on your behalf, shall be deemed violations by you of this Agreement. Furthermore, it is a violation of this Agreement to use the services of another company for the purpose of facilitating any of the activities that violate this Agreement if such use of another company’s service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the Lythouse App in any manner.
- Posting user content
The Lythouse App may allow you to enter, post, submit, or link to certain content (including, for example, text, data, software, photographs, images, graphics, files, videos, audio, sound, music, messages, materials, works of authorship, etc.) and provide certain comments, ratings, and reviews for others to see (collectively “User Content”). Dror does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content that you enter, post, submit, provide, or link to on or through the Lythouse App. By entering, posting, submitting, providing, or linking to User Content on or through the Lythouse App, however, you grant Lythouse and Lythouse hereby accepts a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferrable, sub-licensable, fully-paid up, and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, combine with other works, alter, modify, delete from, add to, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, and publish the User Content and your name in connection with such use of your User Content in any and all media and in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you. In addition, by entering, posting, submitting, providing, or linking to User Content, you hereby release Lythouse from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any rights which you may have under applicable law, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of your User Content. Further, by entering, posting, submitting, providing, or linking to User Content, you hereby represent, warrant, and agree as follows:
- I own and control all of the rights to the User Content or otherwise have (a) the legal rights to enter, post, submit, provide, or link to the User Content using the Lythouse App and (b) the right to grant Lythouse the license specified in this Agreement.
- The User Content that I enter, post, submit, provide, or link to does not, and will not, result in a breach of contract between me and any other person.
- I will pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person due to any of the User Content that I enter, post, submit, provide, or link to using the Lythouse App.
- None of the User Content is subject to confidentiality obligations.
- The User Content that I enter, post, submit, provide, or link to does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- The User Content is truthful, accurate, not misleading, and offered in good faith.
- I am solely responsible for all of the User Content that I enter, post, submit, provide, link to, or otherwise make available in any way by or through the Lythouse App.
- I will not post another person’s sensitive identification documents, financial information, or other personal data without that person’s permission.
- I will not enter, post, submit, provide, or link to User Content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual, or any other grounds, is harmful, vulgar, or distasteful, or is defamatory, libellous, or invades another person’s privacy.
- I will not use Lythouse ‘s intellectual property without Lythouse’s permission in writing.
- I understand that Lythouse can, in its sole discretion, monitor User Content that I and other users enter, post, submit, provide, or link to using the Lythouse App.
- I understand that Lythouse can, without notice and in its sole discretion, remove any User Content that we believe is obscene, offensive, libellous, defamatory, or violates the law or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- I understand that Lythouse reserves the right to force forfeiture the username of any account that becomes inactive or any username that violates the trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- I understand that Lythouse can suspend or terminate my use of the Lythouse App if I fail to follow the rules in this Agreement.
- Mobile device data services
The Lythouse App requires use of the internet through a mobile signal or wireless internet connection to operate correctly, thus the availability of the Lythouse App may be affected by factors beyond Lythouse’s control. Lythouse does not accept responsibility for unavailability of the Lythouse App. Further, the terms of your agreement with your respective mobile network provider apply when using the Lythouse App. You may be charged by your mobile provider for access to network connection services for the duration of
the connection while accessing the Lythouse App. All such charges are your responsibility.
- External websites and applications
- Acceptable Content to Lythouse
Please note that we have a strict verification process before releasing your content on Lythouse. Please note that posting objectionable content such as
- Child abuse
- Compromising identity of individuals by shooting video against their will
- Obstructing the law
- Breaking the law
Will lead to immediate suspension of the account. We can also report the matter to the required government authorities for necessary action.
Lythouse App does not take any responsibility for the users of the app and their associated actions. App users are responsible for their actions.
We accept the following types of content without compromising on the personal safety and right to privacy of other people
- Bad roads – potholes, dangerous objects on road
- Loose wires of electricity in public places
- Streetlight issues
- Vehicle Breakdown
- People Fighting in public places
- People Fighting with weapons
- Road blocks
- Big Fire
- Municipality work – Pipe repair, Road repair
- Police Activity
- Heavy traffic
- Terrorist activity
- Missing pets
- Missing people
- Heavy Fog
Lythouse reserves the right to inform the officials to take required actions
- Rewards Policy
You are bounded by our rewards policy given here
- Special offers, news and information from Lythouse
From time to time, we may send you via app notifications information on special offers and news relating to Lythouse generally, unless you opt-out of receiving such communication when you register to use the Lythouse App or through the account settings within the Lythouse App.
- Liability and warranty disclaimer
You expressly acknowledge that use of the Lythouse App and any loss of data or damage to your Device is at your sole risk.
Lythouse hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, with respect to the Lythouse App and your downloading and use of the Lythouse App. Lythouse does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the Lythouse App, that the operation of the Lythouse
app will be uninterrupted, or error-free, or that any defects in it will be corrected.
Lythouse does not endorse or recommend any person, organization, name, product or service concerning or supplied by any third party and referred to in all information stored on or receivable through the Lythouse App (“Information”), nor does the Information constitute Lythouse’s views or opinions. Lythouse will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party in any way relating to the Information or made through the Lythouse App unless and only to the extent expressly stated in writing otherwise.
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall Lythouse be liable for personal injury, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business, business interruption, procurement of substitute goods or substitute services, or any other commercial damages or losses, or any incidental, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Lythouse App, however caused.
Save in respect of claims for fraudulent misrepresentation and death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Lythouse or an affiliate or their respective employees or contractors, in no event shall Lythouse’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law) exceed one hundred Indian Rupees (Rs 100.00).
You understand that you are personally responsible for your use of the Lythouse App and for all User Content provided using your account. Accordingly, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Lythouse and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) that Lythouse may incur in connection with a third-party claim, or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Lythouse App, your User Content or your violation of either this agreement or the rights of any third party.
- Limitations on use of the Lythouse App
We reserve the right not to accept any use of the Lythouse App or otherwise limit use of the Lythouse App if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful.
Any information that Lythouse may collect from you during your use of the Lythouse App is subject to our Privacy Statement, which is a part of this Agreement. We encourage you to read and understand our Privacy Statement, which will be updated from time to time and made available in the Lythouse App.
- Security policy
Lythouse uses commercially reasonable security measures to protect your User Content and your account information and has security measures in place to help protect against the unauthorized access of personally identifiable information under our control. We utilize both online and offline security methods, including firewalls, passwords, and restricted physical access to the places where your information is stored to help protect personally identifiable information.
- Disputes and governing Law
This Agreement is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and in the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or any dispute arising in relation to the Lythouse App, the courts of Gurugram, Haryana, India will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
- Location Data Policy
As between Lythouse and User, User data is the proprietary material of user and shall be considered User’s Confidential Information. User grants Lythouse a non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable (except to parties working on Lythouse’s behalf), non-transferable, royalty-free license to access, process, store, transmit, and otherwise make use of User Data as directed by Customer or as necessary to provide or improve its Services.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Lythouse. It supersedes and replaces any and all prior agreements between you and Lythouse relating to your use of the Lythouse App. The failure of Lythouse to exercise or enforce any right of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is found unlawful, void, or unenforceable by a court, that provision is deemed severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. We can change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Lythouse App after any change we make will mean that you agreed with the changes. Notice to you may be made by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Lythouse App or through email communication to the registered account holder.
- How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about the Lythouse App you may contact us at:
(Operating hours: 9am to 6pm IST, Mondays to Fridays, closed on weekends and public holidays)