Lythouse App Rewards policy
This Rewards Policy was last updated on August 8, 2021.
WHAT ARE LYTHOUSE REWARDS?
Lythouse rewards users for taking action on the App through Karma Coins. Users can redeem Karma Coins as Paytm cash or donate coins to a cause listed on the App.
HOW TO EARN REWARDS
Users can earn rewards when the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Users rate a place basis the safety condition
- Users report a public safety related issue video through our App
- Users Level Up across Lythouse Levels
- Users react to other user reports in App
- Users refer friends to download the Lythouse App
Our team verifies the ratings or videos based on our Terms & Conditions and users are assigned Karma Coins that can be redeemed, within 24 hours of successful verification.
HOW TO REDEEM REWARDS
- To receive your Karma Coins redeemed as cash rewards, users must have a Paytm account that is operational.
- Users need to share with Lythouse the mobile number associated with the Paytm account they wish to receive rewards on
- Once redemption request is submitted, processing will be done within 24 hours
Once a redemption request has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled. Karma Coins once redeemed will not be eligible for redemption again.
OUR DECISION ON REWARDS
Please note that our decision to provide and assign rewards is purely governed by our Terms & Conditions. Our decision to provide rewards is fair but also final & undisputable.
Maximum rewards allowed per user is worth ₹ 500 Paytm cash.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding this Rewards Policy or the Lythouse App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org